Also see Manufacturing Systems and Stochastic Networks
- Sunil Kumar and P. R. Kumar, “Queueing Network Models in the Design and Analysis of Semiconductor Wafer Fabs,”, IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 548-561, Oct. 2001.
- P. R. Kumar, “Scheduling Semiconductor Manufacturing Plants,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 30-40, Dec. 1994.
- P. R. Kumar, “Scheduling Manufacturing Systems of Re-Entrant Lines,” Stochastic Modeling and Analysis of Manufacturing Systems, pp. 325-360, David D. Yao (ed.), Springer-Verlag, New York, 1994.
- S. C. H. Lu, D. Ramaswamy, and P. R. Kumar, “Efficient scheduling policies to reduce mean and variance of cycle-time in semiconductor manufacturing plants,” IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 374-385, Aug. 1994.
- P. R. Kumar, “Re-entrant Lines,” Queueing Systems: Theory and Applications, Special Issue on Queueing Networks, vol. 13, nos. 1-3, pp. 87-110, May 1993.
- S. H. Lu and P. R. Kumar, “Distributed Scheduling Based on Due Dates and Buffer Priorities,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, pp. 1406-1416, Dec. 1991.