You are encouraged to use the talks below. Just follow the Creative Commons license:
Copyright notice: All the works below by P. R. Kumar are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Attribution: You must attribute this work to the author(s).
Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works: You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. Notice: For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Capacity of Wireless Networks: Protocol and Physical Models
- Wireless Network Information Theory
- Computing Functions over Wireless Networks
- Clock Synchronization over Wireless Networks
- Clock Synchronization and Man-in-the-Middle Detection
- Delay guarantees in wireless networks
- Panel Discussion: New Directions of Research in Networks and Systems
- Panel Discussion for Graduate Students: Graduate Studies and Research
- CDC Plenary, The Third Generation of Control Systems, Dec 16, 2009, Shanghai.
- Verres-1 , Verres-2 , Verres-3 , Verres-4 .
- Siena-1 , Siena-2 , Siena-3 .
- ISIT Plenary, Towards a theoretical foundation for wireless and sensor networks, Sep 05, 2005, Adelaide.
- IEEE Real-Time Systems,What kinds of deadline guarantees can be provided over an unreliable medium like wireless,San Antonio, Texas, December 3, 2015
- The Prices of Packets: End-to-end Delay Guarantees in Unreliable Networks, MobiHoc 2016, Paderborn, July 5, 2016.