Our past and on-going research has been supported by the following sponsors. Their financial supports are greatly acknowledged:
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC/GRC)
- Texas Analog Center of Excellence (TxAcE)
- FCRP Focus Research Center for Circuits and Systems Solutions (C2S2)
- Texas Instruments
- Freescale Semiconductors
- Intel Corporation
- Texas A&M University
Selected On-going Externally Funded Projects
- Taming the Stability Challenge of Analog and Mixed-Signal Systems: Theory, Analysis and Design, PI: P. Li, Co-PI: Edgar Sanchez-Sinencio, Sponsor: NSF, 2014-2017.
- Statistical Analog Design Property Checking, PI: P. Li, Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC/GRC) & Texas Analog Center of Excellence (TxACE), 2013 – 2016.
- Analysis and Characterization of Switched-Mode DC-DC Power Converters, PI: P. Li, Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC/GRC) /Texas Analog Center of Excellence (TxACE)/Texas Instruments, 2013-2016.
- Collaborative Research: Integrated Verification, Built-in Self-test and Tuning for Digitally-Intensive Analog Systems, Sponsor: NSF, PIs: P. Li (lead), C. J. Myers, 2011-2015.
Selected Completed Externally Funded Projects
- NSF CAREER: Parallel CAD Algorithms on Emerging Multi-Core Platforms, Sponsor: NSF, 2008-2014.
- Hierarchical Model Checking for Practical Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Verification, Sponsors: SRC/Texas Analog Center of Excellence (TxACE), PI: P. Li, 2010-2014.
- System-Level Models and Design of Power Delivery Networks with On-Chip Voltage Regulators, Sponsors: SRC/Texas Analog Center of Excellence (TxACE), PI: P. Li, 2010-2014.
- Digital Neuromorphic Classifier Circuits, PI: P. Li, 2012-2013 (one year gift), Sponsor: SRC.
- System-Theoretic Analysis and Design for Dynamic Stability of Memory Devices in Nanoscale CMOS and Beyond, Sponsor: NSF, PI: P. Li, Co-PI: G. Huang, 2009-2013.
- Thermal-Aware GPU-Based Design Engine for On-Chip Power Delivery in Power-Efficient Multi-Core Chips, Sponsors: NSF/SRC, PI: P. Li,2009-2013.
- Multi-Core and Distributed Parallel Simulation for Design & Verification of Custom Digital and Analog ICs, Sponsors: SRC/Texas Analog Center of Excellence (TxACE), PI: P. Li, 2008-2012.
- Models and Analyses for 3D IC Integrity / Digitally Intensive in Situ Test and Adaptation, Sponsor: SRC FCRP Center for Circuit and System Solutions, PI: P. Li, 2009-2011.
- Automatic Stability Checking for Linear Analog Integrated Circuits, Sponsor: Texas Instruments, PI: P. Li, 2009-2010.
- Achieving Feasible Large-Scale Parametric Variation Analysis for Design & Test of Analog Systems in Advanced Technologies, Sponsor: SRC FCRP Center for Circuit and System Solutions, PI: P. Li, 2006-2009.
- Automatic Model Generation and Optimization of Massively I/O Coupled Networks, Sponsor: SRC/Freescale, PI: P. Li, Co-PI: J. Hu, 2006-2009.
- Variational Interconnect Modeling and Analyses, Sponsor: SRC, PI: P. Li, Co-PI: L. Pileggi, 2005-2008.
- Advanced Parameterized Current Source Based Cell Characterization, Sponsor: Intel Corporation, PI: P. Li, 2007-2008.
- Parametric and Fault Simulation Framework for Analog Test Automation, Sponsor: SRC FCRP Center for Circuit and System Solutions, PI: P. Li, 2005-2008.