Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3128
Office: 334G Wisenbaker Engineering Building (WEB)
phone: (979) 458-0092
fax: (979) 845-2630
- Network algorithms and protocols, survivability and resilience to failures, resource management, provisioning, routing, scheduling and traffic engineering.
- Network Coding and its applications in communication networks.
- Software-Defined Networks.
- Wireless networks and wireless network coding.
- Support for Quality of Service (QoS) and QoS routing.
I received the B.Sc. degree (summa cum laude), M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel, in 1995, 2001, and 2003, respectively. From 2003 to 2005 I have been a postdoctoral research fellow at the Division of Engineering and Applied Science at the California Institute of Technology. During the summers of 2002 and 2003, I was with the Internet Management Research Department at Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, NJ