Dr. Dheeraj Narasimha
Dr. Sivaranjani Seetharaman
I am a postdoc in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Texas A&M University, where I work with Prof. PR Kumar and Prof. Le Xie. I am also affiliated with the Texas A&M Research Institute for Foundations of Interdisciplinary Data Science (FIDS).
Control Theory: Large-scale networked dynamical systems, learning for control
- Data-driven learning of control-oriented models
- Distributed and data-driven control with safety and performance guarantees
- Scalable compositional control synthesis
- Dissipativity and stability analysis
- Switched and parameter varying systems
Human Infrastructure Systems:
Intelligent transportation networks
- Freeway and urban traffic analysis and control
- Autonomous and mixed autonomous traffic.
Energy Systems and Interdependent Infrastructure
- Microgrids with very high renewable energy penetration
- Networked and ad-hoc microgrids
- Data-driven privacy-preserving demand response from thermal inertial loads
- Data-driven analysis of electricity markets and energy burden on low-income households
- Risk-sensitive co-optimization at the water-energy and energy-transportation nexus
I go by “S. Sivaranjani” on publications. For review invitations on Paperplaza, please use PIN 103565; for invitations on Papercept, please use PIN 59930.
Dr. Boyuan Yan
Boyuan Yan received the B.S. degree in electrical engineering from Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China in 2004, the M.S. degree in electrical engineering, the M.S. degree in mathematics, and the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering, all from The University of California, Riverside, California, in 2007, 2008, and 2009, respectively. He was with the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, from 2010 to 2012.
He is currently with the Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY.
Future updates will be available: https://sites.google.com/site/boyuanyan/home.